Join us for our 4th annual Yarn Exchange! Purge all of your old yarn and exchange it for something new to inspire you!
You can drop off your yarn before or on the day of the event. You will receive a ticket for every full ball of yarn or skein you bring in. As of 12pm, on Saturday January 28th, you can start using your tickets to exchange for new to you balls or skeins of wool. If you don’t have enough tickets for the yarn you want, you can always buy the yarn for $1 to $2 each.
If you want to drop off your yarn early please do so at Pick a Posie Vintage located at 345 Queen Street, Blyth from 12pm to 6pm Wednesday to Friday, January 25th to 27th or on the day of the event at 11am.
Other information you should know:
• Credit given for full balls or skeins only
• All full balls/skeins will be treated equal, regardless of original price
• Labels listing fibre content and weight are appreciated
• Yarn that is strongly scented (cigarette smoke or perfume) will not be accepted
• Consider freezing yarn in air tight bags for four days (removes smells and kills moths)
• Partially used balls and skeins will also be accepted
• Any leftover yarn goes into the FACTS stash for future events, classes and sales or is donated to charities who use yarn in their projects
• Please do not crowd other people on the day of the event and masks are encourage but not required.
Date: Saturday January 28th 12pm to 3pm
Where: Trinity Anglican Church, 166 Dinsley Street, Blyth
Cost: $5 participation fee at the door
We’ll let you know about our upcoming exhibits, classes and workshops.